I decided to do another look inspired by fashion.This one was a look taken from a Dior show, I was drawn in by the structure of the whole look. This is art of the face!
Look at the strong cheekbones and sharp cut crease, is it just me or does this seem a bit drag? either way I love it but I wish I had better lighting as I was casting shadows all over my face whilst doing it so couldn't see the inner corner so i'm not happy with that part.
M.A.C Accentuate and sculpt
M.A.C Espresso eyeshadow
M.A.C down brown eyeshadow
Plastic bag for brows
Mehron silver and gold eyliner
Go cosmetics gold eyeliner
O.C.C Auric shadow
Barry M no 8 and 44
M.A.C Antiqued gold base
Beauty UK Black glitter
Primark gel eyeliner
Black rhinestones and beads
M.A.C 46 lashes
M.A.C Fix +
M.A.C Mixing medium.
Prestige amore lipliner
Prestige wild flame lipstick
M.A.C Diva lipstick
O.C.C Tarred lipbalm
Step by step
- Cut brows from a black plastic bag and glue on above the eyebrow.
- Apply a silver cream eyeliner under arch of the brow
- Apply a gold underneath the silver and use the same product on the lid
- Using a very pigmented black eyeshadow and a pencil brush trace along the crease to achieve a cut line.
- Make a sharpe line using a straight object, I used a receipt. Extend the line from corner eye to brow.
- Using a black cream eyeliner create a line on the upper lashline
- On the lower inner corner apply a white pigment extending outward
- Under the white line draw a thin black line to make eyes appear larger.
- Buff black eyeshadow into inner corner and add black glitter and rhinestones.
- Under the lower lashline add a little bronze pigment, add lashes and your done.