So far I have a huge number of you guys asking for this tutorial, as I don't have time to do it straight away I will explain and show you what I used.
alot of you loved the lip colour it's very dramatic but I'm up for trying different looks are you?
This was the look
Some say it's Gothic but I'm not sure, just because it's dark lips doesn't make it Gothic does it?
To be honest I don't know what made me do this look, I started with the copper on my eyes and the look progressed from there. It has a similar feel to the Bottega Veneta runway make-up I did, it's a sultry mysterious
Products used -
- M.A.C Coppering
- M.A.C Twinks
- M.A.C Embark
- M.A.C Blacktrack liner
- Body shop black eyeliner
- Prestige lipliner in bordeux
- M.A.C lipstick in Diva
- Smashbox blush in smashing publicist
- M.A.C Face and body
How to -
- Using a flat shader brush like a M.A.C 239 apply Coppering or a burnt copper colour to the entire lid
- Using a fluffy angled brush contour the crease with Twinks or a shimmer brown.
- Go over this with a deeper matte slightly red brown, I used M.A.C embark.
- Gently buff the 2 together to create a soft smoke. Try keep close to the crease.
- Apply eyeliner to the top lid.
- Using a pencil brush apply Twinks to the lower lash line and line the waterline with a black kohl pencil.
- Apply lashes
- Contour the cheeks and apply a soft pink/peach blush to the top of the cheek.
- Line the lips with a lip liner the same colour as your lipstick and fill in.
- Apply your lipstick, blot and your done!
This is what the eyes look like close up
I love the orange copper against the black, I am going
To see Pink on Friday so I might wear this look then.
What do you guys think of plum lips?
Would you dare to wear them?
Come on try it!