What are you doing for Halloween?
Whether your going to a friends or having a big night out these ears will make you look cute and fun at the same time.
If you are one of those who like to participate but doesnt like dressing up to the max this is just the ticket. It will also look funky on those who want to don the whole catsuit look but need a pop of print to jazz up that all black outfit.
What you need
- Plain headband (black preferably)
- Shoulder pads
- Leopard print or lace
- Glue gun
- white eyeliner
- If the headband isnt black then wrap some material around the entire area until covered. You will need glue to adhere this.
- Making the ears are simple, take a shoulder pad and draw a cat ear shape with white eyeliner and cut out. Trace the first ear and cut so you have 2.
- Next you cover the ears with whatever material you have chosen. Using the glue gun or super glue apply adhesive to the surface and wrap the material until it's covered. Alternatively sew the material around the ear.
- Now that they are covered glue them to the headband and your finished!
Wear with a costume or go subtle with a black swing dress, or leather trousers and black shirt.
Watch the video
What you going as?