I bought a few things from New Look last week and picked up the free magazine thinking ooooo I like her make-up. When I read it I realized it was Gossip Girl Taylor Momsen.
She has a Debbie Harry/Madonna/Courtney Love feel about her.
That platinum hair and smokey eye is a combination perfect for any rock chick. It's something you would see Kate Moss wear with ease, I show you that you don't need to be wild or have that amazingly bright hair to pull off this look.
F.Y.I I wore this through the day with my hat and skinny jeans and felt every part an eligible band member. I wish... but I did feel nice :)
What I used.
- Bobbi Brown foundation in Sand
- Urban Decay Primer lotion
- Hi Ho Silver by Jesse's Girl
- Stila onyx khol pencil ( you could use M.A.C smoulder or feline)
- Urban Decay Jabberwocky -black
- Coastal Scent silver eyeliner
- Urban Decay Madhatter - brown
- M.A.C Black track
- M.A.C no 7 lashes
- Prestige Silk lipliner
- M.A.C Prr lipgloss
- Apply a small amount of UDPP
- On the inner corner of the lid add Hi Ho silver
- Take the Stila eye khol and rim the eye and smooth the lower lashline with a sponge tip applicator
- On the upper lashline wing the eyeliner out to create a cat look
- Once you have smoothed your desired shape then apply a black on top getting lighter towards the inner corner
- Add more Hi Ho silver on the inner corner to blend with the black
- Add a silver cream liner to the inner corner to brighten the area
- Line the upper lash line, I used M.A.C blacktrack
- Add mascara and lashes
- On the lower lashline add some brown underneath the smudged black to create shadow.
- Done :)
I love the heavey smokey eye, if your daring wear with a light eyebrow fro a modern touch