Last time I did a Valentines tutorial I chose to create a make-up that was soft and feminine, more on the girl next door style.
This year it's different, I wanted a look that was more smouldering but still classy.
If it's a first date think about how you want to be perceived, go for a natural understated foundation instead of a caked mask. Guys do actually notice these things and if there's anything about make-up that puts them off it's troweled on orange foundation.
You know the drill, choose a shade either the same colour or 1 stop darker than your actual skin colour and you'll be fine.
- Urban Decay Oraculum or I found out its called Baked.
- Stargazer chocolate brown pigment
- M.A.C Kid , Phloof and Embark eyeshadows
- Illamasqua precision ink eyeliner
- Avon gel eyeliner
- Lashes from Sallys
- Maxfactor liptint no 4
- Myface cosmetics gloss in Diamonds and Pearls
- M.A.C face and body
- Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Ivory
- Benefit Dallas bronzer
- Benefit High Beam
- Maxfactor soft pink blush
Watch the tutorial
I would wear this day or night actually never mind Valentines day.